"For every sale you miss because you're too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you're not enthusiastic enough." – Zig Ziglar
1. When building your business, bring good people around you with key skills to help you grow.
2. Always look at ways to work as efficiently as possible. (Do you need big office space? Or would you better benefit with affordable virtual services that grow with you?) – (We offer 24/7 call answering services and our virtual mailing addresses could be perfect for your business!).
3. Network! Always have business cards with you, and always give out at least 3 to each person you meet. You never know where these will end up but depending on the service your company provide use these as mini-flyers advertising your business.
4. Innovate - react to the customer’s needs before they know they need it. Instead of selling what you want, sell what the customer needs.
5. Most importantly, enjoy life. Don’t neglect the things around you – your family, your friends and all those that have believed in you and helped you to where you are now.